The majority of our blog topics here on our Cast Page, as well as our Facebook and Twitter, focus on spider veins and varicose veins, and the various treatment procedures. From exercises at home to help prevent spider veins, to the different types of varicose veins that appear on our body, we found a number of additional online resources that you may find helpful. To learn more about varicose and spider veins, and therapy/treatments for each, visit the following sites:
- Knowledge portal eHow.com talks about exercises you can do to help treat spider veins, including walking and jumping rope.
- Health tips and information site MedicMagic.net discusses additional ways exercise such as calf stretches and bicycling can help treat spider veins on your legs.
- Livestrong.com how you may be increasing your risk of vein problems and how you can eliminate ever developing spider veins.
- Health information site WebMD gives an in-depth overview of varicose and spider veins, including the various types of each and available procedures for both.
- Medical diagnostics website WrongDiagnosis.com talks about the different types of varicose veins, including rare types of varicose veins.
- Varicose-Help.com, a varicose veins information and help site, discusses the different types of varicose veins and gives a precise definition of varicose veins.