Don’t let varicose veins increase your risk for leg ulcers. Check out these links from around the web for more information about your venous anatomy and an overview of the VNUS Closure® Procedure.
- Explore this article from WomensHealth.gov to learn how many individuals suffer from varicose veins and spider veins.
- Check out this publication from Phlebology.org to learn more about your venous anatomy.
- This article from eMedicine.Medscape.com discusses radiofrequency ablation for varicose veins.
- Review this article from the National Institutes of Health for an overview of treatment options for varicose veins.
- What are the causes of varicose veins and spider veins? Find out with this article from MedicineNet.com.
Give Advanced Varicose Vein Treatments of Manhattan a call at (212) 204-6501 for more information about our New York City services.