Varicose veins can be physically painful and damaging to your self-esteem, but you have more control over your vein health than you may think. Read the information in these links to learn more about the causes, symptoms, and treatments of varicose veins.
- Learn how compression stockings help with varicose vein symptoms with this article by MedicineNet.com.
- This WebMD article addresses the symptoms and causes of varicose veins.
- Take a look at this page from eMedicineHealth.com to learn more questions that you can ask your vein doctor.
- This Mayo Clinic page will help you prepare for your varicose vein appointment.
- Find out more about varicose vein symptoms with this page from the National Institutes of Health.
To get rid of your vein troubles, call Advanced Varicose Vein Treatments of Manhattan at (212) 204-6501. We offer a wide range of treatments for varicose and spider veins and can develop a therapy plan to have you showing off your legs again in no time.