Varicose veins can cause you to hide your legs, and they may also be responsible for other medical problems. To learn more about your vein health and the treatment options available to get rid of varicose and spider veins today, check out these links:
- Learn how ultrasound allows your physician to visualize your veins before treatment on ehealthMD.com.
- Discover more about the anatomy of the veins in your legs with this page from Vascular-Web.com. This will allow you to learn more about the terms you may hear from your physician.
- Find out more about what causes varicose veins on MedicalNewsToday.com.
- For additional information about the causes of and treatment options for varicose veins, take a look at this page from WebMD.com.
- Did you know that varicose veins and spider veins aren’t the same thing? Get more information on varicose veins, spider veins, and other dermatological conditions from the American Academy of Dermatology.
Show off your beautiful legs after a visit to Advanced Varicose Vein Treatments of Manhattan. Our expert physicians can provide the best varicose or spider vein treatment for you, so visit our website or call (212) 204-6501 today.