Do you still have questions about ambulatory phlebectomy, sclerotherapy, or other varicose vein topics? These helpful websites may help to answer them.
- Varicose veins, when left untreated, can result in serious complications. Visit the Mayo Clinic website to read about varicose veins.
- Find out more about the causes of varicose veins and their symptoms from the American College of Phlebology website.
- Ambulatory phlebectomy can be very effective in treating surface varicose veins. Read this overview from Medscape Reference to learn more about this procedure.
- Asclera is a sclerosant solution that can be used to seal off smaller varicosities and spider veins. This article from Asclera.com provides more information about this advanced solution.
- You can also learn more about sclerotherapy and other treatments used to eliminate varicose veins on HealthyVeins.org.
You can also contact the experts at Advanced Varicose Vein Treatments of Manhattan at (212) 204-6501 for more information.