If you are tired of seeing unsightly varicose veins on your legs, the doctors at Advanced Varicose Vein Treatments of Manhattan can help you regain your confidence and feel more comfortable in your skin.
- Learn about the risk of varicose veins during pregnancy at eHealthMD.com.
- Kick start an exercise routine to improve your circulation with these tips from WebMD.com.
- This article from CNN.com can help you stay hydrated every day to improve your health.
- Find out more about the process of endovenous ablation with RadiologyInfo.org.
- Ask your doctor these important questions about varicose veins from the National Institutes of Health.
Learn about all the treatment services we offer and schedule your first consultation by visiting our website or calling (212) 204-6501.