If you’d like to find out more about treatment options for varicose veins, check out these additional resources for great information about a variety of topics related to the health of the circulatory system.
- Varicose veins are common in pregnant women. Check out this article on BabyCenter to learn how to deal with veins.
- The venous system is complex and remarkable. Learn more about the system of veins in the human leg by reading this information on Phlebology.com.
- At the website of the Circulation Foundation, you can learn more about foam sclerotherapy.
- Klippel–Trenaunay syndrome, characterized by port-wine stains and varicose veins, responds very well to foam sclerotherapy treatments.
- The ambulatory phlebectomy procedure is one treatment option for those who suffer from varicose or spider veins.
In New York, count on Advanced Varicose Vein Treatments of Manhattan for effective, innovative treatment of varicose and spider veins. To schedule an appointment, call (212) 204-6501.