There are many benefits to getting prompt and expert treatment for venous disorders. Browse through the informational articles below to learn more about teh causes, treatments and symptoms of varicose and spider veins:
- Visit WomensHealth.gov to find a fact sheet that answers many frequently asked questions regarding the causes, treatments, and symptoms associated with spider and varicose veins.
- This article found on the Mayo Clinic website lists a few of the complications associated with untreated varicose veins.
- Varicose veins can often develop during pregnancy. Read this article from The Society for Vascular Surgery to learn more about why this condition is so common in pregnant women and what lifestyle changes can help to reduce it.
- The American College of Phlebology provides more detailed information about the various treatment options available to help alleviate the symptoms of varicose veins, including sclerotherapy, surgery, and endovenous procedures.
- Are you at risk for varicose veins? Find out by reading this article from the MedlinePlus medical reference website.
To learn more about the various causes and available therapies associated with varicose and spider veins, read through the helpful resources below or contact Advanced Varicose Vein Treatments of Manhattan at (212) 204-6501.