Our feet and legs suffer through a lot for us, and we usually don’t give them any thanks for their hard work. Why don’t you give those legs a much-needed break with some quality pampering?
1. Since standing for long periods of time can increase your risk for varicose veins, you should take the time to rest your feet in a soothing foot spa. Add some Epson salt and aromatic liquids to give your feet, and legs, a chance to relax in style.
2. Scared of spider veins appearing on your legs? Take the time to stretch out your lower appendages, making sure they are loose and limber for the strenuous amount of work they do daily. Stretching will also help with blood circulation, which will lower your risk for spider veins.
3. Properly moisturizing your legs will refresh your skin, making it feel softer and younger. Go ahead, lotion up and show off those smooth, silky legs that look and feel great.
4. If you don’t have the time or money to go get a professional massage, then massage your legs on your own. Take your time and really work through the muscles, releasing the stress with the pressure of your hands. Even if you have leg ulcers, a massage will open up the muscles and increase circulation.
5. Taking the time to focus on your legs is important, even if you have to go in for varicose vein treatment. Try exfoliating your skin, especially the skin on your legs. Exfoliating gets rid of dead skin cells, leaving smooth, lively skin beneath.
Another great way to pamper your legs is to get rid of those pesky varicose and spider veins. Advanced Varicose Vein Treatments of Manhattan can get you started with expert vein treatments to eliminate them.
We offer many treatments to get your legs looking and feeling great, including the VNUS Closure Procedure, Ambulatory Phlebectomy and Sclerotherapy.
So what are you waiting for? Call us today and get your legs back and ready to be pampered!