In our latest blogs, we’ve discussed VenaCure EVLT and the connection between heart conditions and venous disease. You can learn more about these topics by exploring the links below.
- Learn more about thrombophlebitis and varicose veins with this information from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office on Women’s Health.
- This article from Modern Heart Health provides additional information on the connection between venous disease and heart conditions.
- Learn more about endovenous laser treatment on the website of AngioDynamics, the developer of VenaCure EVLT.
- WebMD provides this slideshow of before and after photos of individuals who have undergone treatment for varicose and spider veins.
- The U.S. National Library of Medicine discusses different noninvasive treatments for varicose veins.
To schedule a treatment evaluation for your varicose or spider veins, call Advanced Varicose Vein Treatments of Manhattan today at (212) 204-6501.