Varicose veins can not only be an aesthetic problem; they can also cause pain, discomfort, and serious health issues. To relieve your symptoms and improve the appearance of your legs, schedule a consultation with Advanced Varicose Treatments of Manhattan by calling (212) 204-6501 or visiting our website. Visit these websites to learn more about varicose veins, spider veins, vein health and more:
- Explore the structure of blood vessels in your legs with this interactive diagram from Healthline.com. ?
- Check out Fitness.com for tips on supporting the health of your veins.
- WomensHealth.gov explains some of the leading causes for varicose veins in women.
- Learn about venous insufficiency at the National Library of Medicine.
- This MedicineNet.com slideshow explores the causes and treatments for spider veins.
The materials available at this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing medical advice. You should contact your doctor to obtain advice with respect to any particular medical issue or problem. Use and access to this website or any of the links contained within the site do not create a doctor-client relationship. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the medical office or any individual doctor or physician.