Are you looking for more information about the subjects discussed in our recent posts? Check out the following for more details on facial spider veins, the dangers of sun exposure, and the use of ultrasonic technology in vein mapping.
- If you’d like to know more about the causes of facial spider veins, in addition to sun exposure, see this LiveStrong.com provided list.
- For more details on the dangers of sun exposure and for advice on how to protect the skin from the sun’s rays, see this National Institute of Health entry.
- Do you want to know more about vein mapping, how it is accomplished, and why it is needed? Get a basic overview in this eHow.com Health post.
- Learn about the early uses of ultrasonic technology and vein mapping by reading through this 1987 PubMed study of preoperative saphenous and cephalic vein mapping.
- Do you have more questions about varicose and spider veins? Take a look at this WomensHealth.gov FAQ’s page.
For still more information regarding these topics, reach out to Advanced Varicose Vein Treatments of Manhattan by calling (212) 204-6501 today!