Lately, we’ve discussed a few tips for preventing varicose veins and spider veins and the importantance of removing them to prevent future diseases. The following resources offer more great information on these topics:
- The U.S. Department of Health explores the various factors that increase your chances of varicose veins and spider veins.
- Learn the best diet for preventing varicose veins with this in depth guide offering eight foods and recipes for eating right.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website discusses a few statistics for deep vein thrombosis and whether you may be at risk.
- Find out how deep vein thrombosis occurs with this illustrated guide on a blood clot in a vein in a leg.
- This article explains varicose veins and spider veins in depth.
For help determining the best method for eliminating your varicose or spider veins, call Advanced Varicose Vein Treatments of Manhattan at (212) 204-6501 to schedule a consultation with our vein doctor, Dr. Ronald Lev.