We all know what they are ... those unsightley purple-blueish veins that appear on your legs and prevent you from showcasing one of your best and most feminine assets. Below are 5 of the easiest and most effective ways to keep your legs looking young, strong and vibrant.
1. Keep your weight down! Too much weight on the joints and bones in your legs can easily cause varicose veins to appear. Get yourself down to a healthy weight and once there, maintain that weight.
2. Do your best to avoid standing for really long periods of time. The prolonged stress on your legs can once again cause varicose veins to appear.
3. If you cannot avoid standing for long periods of time, wear compression stockings that will tighten your legs and improve the circulation throughout your legs.
4. Exercise! Exercise! Exercise! The more you use your legs and allow for blood flow circulation, the better the overall health, appearance of function of your legs. Exercise such as walking, hiking, biking, swimming and dancing are some of the best ways to keep your legs in shape and varicose vein free.
5. As lady-like as it is to cross your legs, try your best to keep the crossing to a minimum. The less you can do to cause stress to the veins in your legs, the better.
Remember, even if you exercise regularly and do all the right things to prevent varicose veins from appearing ... you still might notice a vein or two pop up over time. This is natural and comes with age ... so fear not, Advanced Varicose Vein Treatment of Manhattan is here! For a free consultation and screening, call us today at (917) 720-4680 and speak to one of our specialists. We are happy to help in any way we can ... especially when it comes to the natural beauty of your legs.