With the wide variety of varicose vein treatment options available, you don’t have to simply live with your varicose veins. The links below have some great information on preventing and treating varicose veins and spider veins.
- See the benefits of visiting a board-certified physician at the American Board of Phlebology website.
- Learn how to prevent varicose veins with this helpful article from eHealthMD.com.
- If you have questions about when to see a doctor about your varicose veins, then consult this fact sheet from WomensHealth.gov.
- Want to know more about Ambularoty Phlebectomy? Visit this page from Medscape.com.
- Sclerotherapy is the most common treatment for spider veins. Learn more about it at WebMD.com.
If you’re ready to talk with a vein doctor about those unsightly veins, contact Advanced Varicose Vein Treatments of Manhattan. Our American Board of Phlebology certified doctors can help you feel confident again in your favorite shorts and dresses. Call (212) 204-6501 or visit our website to schedule a consultation.