Are you suffering from unsightly spider or varicose veins? How can your varicose veins be treated? If you’re interested in more information on when to consult your physician about varicose veins or the various vein treatments available, then check out some of these great resources.
- Check out this article from womenshealth.gov for more information on the cause and symptoms of varicose veins.
- What can happen if varicose veins are left untreated? Learn more about the complications associated with varicose veins with this ehealthmd.com article.
- Did you know that women are three times more likely to develop spider and varicose veins than men? Visit this supplementnews.org website for more information on varicose vein statistics.
- Find out how the VNUS Closure Procedure works to eliminate varicose veins by visiting their website.
- Visit this link from the Vascular Disease Foundation for more information on varicose vein risk factors.
For more information, give Advanced Varicose Vein Treatment of Manhattan a call at (917) 720-4680 today!