Are you tired of hiding your spider veins or varicose veins? How do you know which venous closure procedure is right for you? If you’re interested in more information on the benefits of the VNUS Closure procedure or the causes of spider and varicose veins, then check out some of these great resources.
- What causes varicose veins? Find out with this article from VNUS.com.
- Check out this link from veindirectory.org for an overview on how the VNUS Closure procedure is performed.
- Why do spider veins affect men and women differently? Find out with this link from womenshealth.gov.
- Visit this medicinenet.com link for more information on the difference between spider veins and varicose veins.
- Learn whether or not you’re at risk for developing spider veins with this overview from VNUS.com.
At Advanced Varicose Vein Treatments of Manhattan, we are able to provide patients will a multitude of varicose vein treatments to fit your needs. Contact us today at (917) 720-4680 to schedule a consultation and take steps toward getting rid of your varicose or spider veins today!