Some of our recent blog topics focused on the benefits of Asclera and how this revolutionary injectable helps treat varicose and spider veins. We were able to find a number of helpful resources online, and hopefully you find them equally useful. To learn more about Asclera, visit the following websites:
- Online surgery information site OnlineSurgery.com discusses Asclera, including general information, effectiveness, and recovery time. Another great website for general information is eMedTV.
- The FDA Website shares an article discussing their approval of Asclera in 2010, to treat small varicose veins in America.
- Wellness website Zeel.com gives a comprehensive review of Asclera, an approximation of when you will see results, the benefits received, possible side effects, and how long you can expect your results to last.
- VeinDirectory.org describes how Asclera works when injected into veins and the advantages of Asclera in comparison to other vein treatment procedures.
- Vanessa Day of HealthySkinPortal.com discusses the cost of Asclera and what makes this procedure one of the leaders among varicose vein treatments.
For more information about Asclera, call Advanced Varicose Vein Treatments of Manhattan at (917) 720-4680 today. Certified by the American Board of Phlebology, we are a leading full-service vein treatment clinic in Manhattan.